Zestful is the ultimate employee perk and reward program.
We believe workplaces are diverse and so are employees' interests.
Zestful makes it easy for companies to offer a monthly allowance for employees to use on all their favorite products and services like streaming services, fitness memberships, education, experiences, charity, and more—all without the reimbursement process.
As a team, our goals are ambitious and we are hard at work building payment technology that has the potential to be used by millions.
What You'll Do
You'll have the opportunity to be the first design hire at Zestful, and work alongside the CEO and product team to implement new and existing features into the Zestful experience that will be used by employees at some of the top companies nationwide.
We move (very) quickly! No week will be the same, and we'll expect you to be flexible in a super fast - and sometimes chaotic - environment.
Skills We're Looking For
- 3+ years of experience in product and UI design, preferably in a fast moving environment.
- Working knowledge of front-end technologies and languages (HTML/CSS/JS). The ability to produce front-end mockups a MAJOR plus.
- Experience using Webflow a MAJOR plus (we use Webflow for a variety of mock ups).
- Always curious and interested to learn. We believe learning is a skill, and you'll be expected to learn a lot in very little time (we all are!).
- Super organized and able to stay on top of multiple tasks at once.
- Ability to create tasks for yourself and others. We encourage everyone to challenge what should be done and you'd have an equal say in deciding what we're working on.
Some of our benefits and perks include
- Competitive salary with equity
- 100% paid health benefits
- MINIMUM of 15 days of PTO per year
- $250/mo allowance to spend inside of your Zestful account
- Ability to work remotely a couple of days a week
- Flexible hours and with serious encouragement for work-life balance
- The ability to help us innovate and define both our product and our culture as we grow!
You might enjoy working with us because
- We're committed to creating a diverse and open environment where all ideas are appreciated and explored
- We’re just getting started, meaning you'll play a critical role in helping us build this company (and learn a lot along the way)
- We went through Y Combinator
- We have some seriously great investors and support around us
Does this position perk your interest? 😏 If so, please apply below! We look forward to learning more about you!